Friday, August 24, 2007

Football Frenzy

Ahhhh, the the smell of Fall, Football and Fun is in the air. I love this time of year and thoroughly enjoy watching my boys play football. Never did I think that I would enjoy it so much. Even though life is chaotic with both Jeff and Dean helping to coach Jordan's little league football team this year I wouldn't trade it. I loved watching Dean play football through the years and bonus- it kept him totally occupied and worn out so he wasn't driving the family crazy!! And in one more year Jordan will be playing at the high school level-Friday night lights! Anyway, hopefully I'll learn how to upload pictures soon so I can add to my blog. Anyway, I've got to go, I'm off to my first football game of the year- GO GRIZZLIES!!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Way to go, Jordan! The only touchdown the entire game--woohoo! My nephew rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna come to the football games!!!!!!

Nana Barbara said...

Felicia, you are amazing!