Saturday, July 14, 2007

I can't believe I'm actually going to be a blogger!

As I have resisted the blogging mania and always thought, "I don't have time for that", or "I don't have much to say", I've realized recently how much I enjoy reading my neice's and sister in law's blog. Due to this and the desire to express myself (and the fact I just can't seem to write in my journal consistently) I've decided to embark on a blogging quest. I'm hoping in writing some of my thoughts down and getting feedback from others, I will learn more about myself and enjoy the process of sharing. So here goes........ Felicia

3 comments:

Carla said...

YAY!!! I am SO looking forward to reading your posts! And, YAY that I'm the first to comment! Can I link you to my blog?

Also, love the color scheme and not surprized at all. And how did you do the quote thing at the bottom? Anywho...Welcome. :)

Carla said...

Update Please! Ramblings, venting, goings on...not that I don't hear it anyway, but I'd love to read it too! :)

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh . . . Aunt Flea???? I'm pretty sure that UP-DATING is not so UP-TO-DATE after three or four weeks . . . Love to hear what's goin' down in the Wood house over the way!!!!!! Love ya!!!!!!